Sunday, November 16, 2008

Let me tell you about...

...my weekend. Today is turning out to be a day of relaxation: since it appears as if it is snowing outside, I think I'll be staying in all day! So far, I've had some cereal for breakfast followed by a nice nap and now some tummy time. Mommy's happy because she says I'm doing a really great job at holding my head up. So far, that's it for today; however, yesterday was full of excitement...
I saw my first rainbow! It was so bright!

I also got to spend some time with Noni and Papa because Daddy got a new TV
Papa was kind enough to help Daddy bring it home and he even helped put the TV stand together!
Noni and I observed to make sure they were doing everything correctly :)
One of these days, I'll be helping too!

Tah dah! Daddy's 'Pride and Joy', besides me, of course!
Have a great day!
Love,
Hudson

1 comment:

Noni said...

WOW, He's really holding his head up high! What a handsome guy,
Love
Noni