Wednesday, November 12, 2008

C is for Cereal

Okay, so the pediatrician said to wait until Hudson turned at least 4 months old before starting cereal. Well, I made it to 4 months and 1 day :) Hudson did so awesome at eating his cereal, although I did make it pretty runny just to make sure he knew how to eat it. He started out like a pro; however, he quickly had a meltdown...seems as if he is used to the bottle which seems endless and he did not like to wait for me to reload the spoon. Little piggy. Although I have no photos of the meltdown to share, we did happen to capture it on video. It was so funny, he would start screaming and then as soon as I would put the newly loaded spoonful to his mouth, he would gulp it up! Once his screaming became too irrational, I decided he did great for his first feeding and that I would give him a bath to help him calm down. Since he is so relaxed in the tub, we decided to finish his cereal there! It's actually convenient because I was able to wash him as soon as he was done!

Our little man is getting so big
What's next?
APPLESAUCE!


Hey, Mom, let me try it myself!


Offering Hudson some comfort before his bath

No comments: