Never could I image how much love this little one could bring! I've anticipated Hudson's arrival for so long and have envisioned how wonderful he would make our lives; however, nothing compares to actually meeting him, holding him, loving him! My heart just melts everytime I look at him. It's amazing to wonder what's going on in his little head, hoping he's comfortable, hoping that he'll feel so loved and secure. Now I know I may have a little case of Mommy Vision; however, he is just so beautiful! Really, he is!
mir·a·cle \ˈmir-i-kəl\noun . Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin miraculum, from Latin, a wonder, marvel, from mirari to wonder at
1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs2: an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment3Christian Science : a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of spiritual law
No comments:
Post a Comment