Wednesday, July 9, 2008

37 Down 3 To Go

Today we are officially 37 weeks along. That leaves 3 weeks remaining, but the general family consensus is that we will be holding him long before I reach 40 weeks. I'm getting very excited, it's almost like Christmas. I have a beautiful package waiting and can't wait to see what's inside. Is he gonna have hair? Brian's toes? Brian's EYES? I just can't wait to find out! I'm sleeping less and less at night, which will only be more of the same once Hudson arrives, so I'm dragging all day long as I am working up until the last minute. Today I came home and went right for a nap. It was the best sleep ever! I slept until around 8pm, until I was awaken by Brian. I was dreaming that I was visiting with my friend, Kristen, and her 3 boys (a 2 year old and 6 1/2 month twins). I guess I was having too much fun to wake up!

No comments: