We got adorable hooks from IKEA. When they're mounted on the wall they're the back end of a dog AKA "Puppy butts" or "Dog tails" by Hudson! He's fascinated with these hooks. In fact he's already ripped them out of the wall twice! I was so amazed at this creativity when he held two together and said "look, Mommy! It's a bull!". It took me a minute, but then I SAW it! I was impressed. Then several minutes later he was in a different room with his "toys" saying "look! It's a smiley face!"...then they were fighting! Who would have known that 3 little hooks each costing $2.99 would be such a hit and inspiration for such creativity?!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
It's a BULL, It's a SMILEY FACE...
NOPE...They're just hooks from IKEA!
We got adorable hooks from IKEA. When they're mounted on the wall they're the back end of a dog AKA "Puppy butts" or "Dog tails" by Hudson! He's fascinated with these hooks. In fact he's already ripped them out of the wall twice! I was so amazed at this creativity when he held two together and said "look, Mommy! It's a bull!". It took me a minute, but then I SAW it! I was impressed. Then several minutes later he was in a different room with his "toys" saying "look! It's a smiley face!"...then they were fighting! Who would have known that 3 little hooks each costing $2.99 would be such a hit and inspiration for such creativity?!
We got adorable hooks from IKEA. When they're mounted on the wall they're the back end of a dog AKA "Puppy butts" or "Dog tails" by Hudson! He's fascinated with these hooks. In fact he's already ripped them out of the wall twice! I was so amazed at this creativity when he held two together and said "look, Mommy! It's a bull!". It took me a minute, but then I SAW it! I was impressed. Then several minutes later he was in a different room with his "toys" saying "look! It's a smiley face!"...then they were fighting! Who would have known that 3 little hooks each costing $2.99 would be such a hit and inspiration for such creativity?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment