1. My friend, Lucia, is into party planning as much as me! She's the best aunt ever and plans a little holiday extravaganza for her niece and nephews for every holiday. Lucky for us, we were invited to come play. There was lots of great food, crafts, and company. The boys love playing with other kids and we had a blast celebrating St Patty's Day &
Mardi Gras!
*Hudson said "mommy's a princess" when he saw me posting this picture...what a sweetie!

2. Hudson and Bryce are constantly chasing each other around and it always ends with Hudson tugging on B and pulling him down. He's so smothering on his little bro! I have a feeling the tables will soon turn :)

3. B-Man is getting so big...we were cracking up when he decided he wanted to share his drink with Hudson during "movie night". He kept holding it to his mouth for him to drink!

Speaking of big boy...he loves using his utensils!

4. Bryce's idea of playing and Hudson's idea of playing are SO different! Bryce loves for you to chase him while making monster sounds. He runs backwards until it is his turn to come after you and of course he makes monster noises too!

5. These boys make some silly faces! Brian put it best today when he said that I need to wear the camera around my neck so that I can capture them!


6. Stud Muffins! Brian and I took the boys to Easter Bunny Lane today. They each sported a
mohawk and I think they were the cutest little men EVER
No comments:
Post a Comment