Sunday, October 10, 2010
All Business
Bryce has very, VERY straight hair. Lately it has been a little out of control, especially on the sides and back. Tonight I gave him a "trim". Since it is so straight and fine I used Daddy's clippers. I did the sides and back first and was left with crazy long hair on top. I realized that I would never be able to make it look good by cutting it with scissors so I used the clippers on top too. Not sure how it could look so nice and long on the sides AND so short on top. I'm a little devasted that he won't be sporting the mohawk for a little while, but he looks adorable no matter what his hair looks like. Amazing how a hair cut can make a baby look so much older!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment