

It's not too often that the boys get up before I leave for work. It actually works out okay since then I can leave without a baby crying for momma (and without momma crying because she has to leave!). This morning B got up very early...just look at those eyes- he does not look like a boy ready to be out of bed! I had to finish getting ready so I put him in his jumper and turned on cartoons. Gave him a grape poptart and all was well in the world! Bryce fell asleep in his jumper shortly after I put him there. As I was putting him back into his bed, Hudson woke up crying. This was just minutes before I had to leave, so I did the same for him as I did for his little brother...turned on the cartoons and gave him a grape poptart. Again, peace was restored!
No comments:
Post a Comment