

MUCH to his delight, B-Man stood and even walked with his little mail cart! It's like he discovered a whole new view of the world! He needed a little coaxing to pull himself up but once he got the hang of it he was pretty steady.


Hudson has been wanting his "Piggy Pig" the last few days. It has been on the top shelf in Bryce's closet but must have caught his eye because he kept opening the doors asking for it. Yesterday we searched for any loose coin we might have, so today I brought home a roll of dimes. Hudson and "Piggy Pig" were very happy! I love how gently he picked up one dime at a time and said "money" every time he put it in his "piggy pig". Oh, and in case you didn't catch on, I also love that he calls it a "piggy pig" instead of a piggy bank!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, he's so much like his daddy!!
Post a Comment