SO Funny!!!! Below are a few shots of Hudson's reaction while watching the video of him and Bryce playing Round n' Round!



&
This morning Hudson woke up bright and early. He's normally still asleep when I leave for work; however, this morning he was up at 7:30 saying "juice". I set him on the couch with a blankie, juice, and popsters...he was set since Spongebob was on!

3 comments:
WHEN did he grow up so much??!!
Aunt Deb,
OMG, he is SUCH a little boy! I'm honestly amazed everyday by something so "grown up" that he does! Aren't I the luckiest momma in the world? :)
P.S. I thought of you guys last night because Hudson had french fries in the living room. He only took one out of the carton at a time and when he was finished he ran over to the take out bag to rub his hands off over it so that the crumbs fell into the bag! Haha, where does he get this stuff? *Oh, wait, I know...Brian is his daddy :)
Before we know it Hudson and Bryce will be fighting over who gets to sit where on the couch
Post a Comment