In honor of Valentine's Day we enjoyed pink pancakes and strawberry milk for breakfast. Once Bryce figured out what to do, he ate away; however, Hudson is a different story...he played with his but wouldn't eat them. During the afternoon we walked the mall for a bit. Bryce napped while Hudson held my hand as we browsed the stores. We stopped to rent "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" before coming home. As the movie started, I was flanked by Bryce on my left and Hudson on my right. We were cuddling under a blanket and I thought that this was wonderful! Not long into the movie we could hardly hear over Bryce's loud grunting (he makes very deep noises for no reason at all). Once Daddy took Bryce to entertain him Hudson did sit intently watching for awhile but he couldn't last the entire movie. We'll have to stick to half hour shows for now.
While our Valentine's Day used to spend enjoying a romantic dinner at Leo's together, I look forward to these years where we find great pleasure in each other's company and pink milk!
No comments:
Post a Comment