Thursday, September 10, 2009

peek a boo

There's just no hiding Bryce from Hudson. Since Bryce has reflux and the doctor recommended sitting him upright after he eats I thought I'd put him in his car seat in the corner so that he could get some peace and quiet. Hudson and I were in the other room and Hudson was busy playing with his new favorite, a container of tea light candles. Exciting, I know. Anyways, as soon as Hudson heard Bryce stirring he took off in search of him. I was right behind (after grabbing my camera, of course!). I couldn't wait to see how big brother was going to take care of little brother. First, I could see that Hudson stole Bryce's binky- Hudson LOVES his binkies! Then, as Bryce was getting upset, Hudson tried to give it back- so CUTE! Once the fussing was over how about a game of peek-a-boo :) How nice to have a playmate to see everyday.




1 comment:

Noni said...

It looks like Hudson gave Bryce one of his candles. One candle for one binky, that sounds fair!