
Holy, Moly Hudson is getting so big! Time flies when you are having fun and the past 8 months have been nothing short of just that! I love my little guy soooooooo much. He is the best thing in the world! He's such a happy, delightful, amazing baby and we are so lucky to have him!

Today we ventured out to a scrapbooking store in Fairlawn with Noni and Kelly. We all enjoyed lunch and a little shopping together. Although it was windy, the sun was shining brightly so it was nice to enjoy a little fresh air.

Big enough to sit up in a high chair now!
So very serious :)

I love this picture because I got to see what he was doing in person...it's a little lost in translation, but if you use your imagination you can see that he is peeking through the stroller canopy.
No comments:
Post a Comment