
Although it is not said often enough, we do so greatly appreciate all of the help we receive from Noni. Hudson is so lucky to be able to stay in his warm, cozy home full of his very own toys all day long since Noni comes to our house each morning to care for him throughout the day. As he is constantly growing and changing, Noni is as well. She seems to know just how to entertain him and is like me when it comes to reading what to expect from him next. We definitely work well together when it comes to what is best for Hudson! It is a stress reliever knowing that Hudson is just as happy to see Noni each morning as he is to see Brian and I in the evening. So far we have not had any separation anxiety and I believe it's because he enjoys his Noni time! I just hope she has the energy for two soon! :)
Pulling Noni in close for a big smoocher!
1 comment:
That is so nice, I love the three 1/2 of you VERY much!
Post a Comment